In this fun and empowering online workshop, experience live aura readings (complete with color drawings)…
Video Transcript: Would you like to make more money? If you have been struggling for a while to make more money and feel like money eludes you chances are you probably have a “money wound”. In this video I will talk about what a money wound is, what it can look like in your energy field, and give you tips on how you can begin to heal your own money wound so you can create more success and abundance in your business and in your life. Stay tuned.
Recently a client came to me who had recently divorced and had just re-located her business. She knew she needed to make a big promotional push to get the word around about her business so she could start attracting more clients and making more money. My client had been working with a business coach who helped her identify specifically what she needed to do to grow her business, but she found herself doing other things while her business languished. My client could not understand why she was not making growing her business more of a priority so she could begin attracting more clients and making more money.
When I looked at my clients energy field, I noticed she had a large mass of white energy in her lower abdominal area. This energy pattern indicated my client had a very high standard about what was permissible for her to desire and make important.
When I told her what I saw in her energy field, my client realized her strict Catholic upbringing had created a lot of negative associations for her with money and wealth. My client said, “I was basically taught that money was the root of all evil and that wanting it or making it important would make me a bad person.” My client had a money wound.
Could you have a money wound that’s blocking your success? Here are some clues:
- You had an upbringing that taught you money and/or wealthy people were evil or bad or that wanting money was greedy or selfish.
- You avoid dealing with financial issues, such as paying your bills, checking your bank account or doing your taxes.
- Your parents had terrible fights about money when you were growing up.
- You feel blocked and procrastinate in taking actions that would create more financial success in your life,
- It seems wrong to you to make money important but at the same time you have money issues that are just not going away.
If you answered yes to any of the previous statements chances are you probably have a money wound. The following is a step by step process that will help you begin to heal your money wound so you can start creating a better relationship with money in your business and in your life.
1) Identify the energy block that is currently affecting your money reality
Say to yourself: “Money is challenging because ______________” and fill in the blank.
Notice whatever charged thought comes into your mind about money. For example, if your parents fought about money and you see a similar pattern in your life, you might think “Money is challenging because it is the cause of so much conflict in my relationships.” Or if you see money as being hard to obtain, you might think “Money is challenging because it is so hard to get.” Or if you have a roller coaster relationship with money with fluctuating highs and lows in your bank account, you might write, “Money is challenging because it is so unreliable, unpredictable, and undependable.”
Money itself is a neutral energy. It is the negative subconscious associations we have around money that can create money wounds and wreak havoc with our relationship with money.
The more you can get in touch with your deeper feelings around money, the more ability you have to transform those feelings and create a healthier and more fulfilling relationship with money and wealth.
2.Tune into your body.
Tune into the uncomfortable feelings in your body that are associated with your charged money thought. Feelings are key to helping you identify where your energy is flowing and where it is blocked. What do the feelings feel like as physical sensation? Where are they located in your body? Do they feel like tension, constriction, pressure, heaviness, or something else? Allow the feelings to be there in your body without resisting them or attempting to override them with your mind.
3. Now imagine a window or door opening where the feelings reside. For example, you can imagine a window opening in your chest, or a door opening in the area of your stomach
4. Ask yourself, “Can I let this go?” Allow the energy to leave your body through the window or door you created. Breathing deeply during this process may help you release the blocked energy. Continue doing this for as long as it you feel the energy release. This can take a bit of practice but you will probably feel a subtle sensation of relief as the energy block leaves your body.
5. Now think again about money. How do you feel about it now? Notice what comes into your awareness.
As simple as it seems, this process can help you make a major positive change in your relationship with money when you use it on a regular basis. If you are like most people, using this process daily for two to three weeks will create a significant positive shift in your relationship with money.
As for my client, once we discussed what was happening in her energy field she realized her negative associations with money had been completely blocking her motivation in growing her business. We then did some energy work to help her heal her money wound and shift her energy to a higher and more positive state.
When I next spoke with my client, she told me she had been much more active in growing her business. She had sent out her first newsletter letting clients know that she was now in the area and accepting new clients. She also had gone to a networking event and ran into a colleague who had referred her several new clients. My client now felt confident she could be consistently pro-active in growing her business so she could attract and create the kind of income she truly wanted.