One of the common issues I help clients with is having their passion driving them so it inspires them to take the actions that create their most desired goals.
When clients have this issue and I look at their energy fields, I often see a mass of dark orange in their throat area, aka their 5th chakra. (Dark orange is blocked desire and the 5th chakra is our will, volition, and communication center.)
Passion is the Energy That Drives Us
In order to achieve any goal you must have your passion driving you to achieve it. Without this passion, we don’t have the energy to drive us to take the actions that manifest it.
We must feel this desire, this passion, emotionally for it to motivate us into action.
So why is it that you can have a goal that you know you want but not have your passion driving you to action that manifests it?
Subconscious Conflict Derails Us
The reason is hidden subconscious conflict. A subconscious part of us is conflicted about manifesting and having that goal show in our life. This is due to past experiences and/or cultural programming that gave us the message that having that goal would somehow create deleterious effects in our life.
For example, we might have a goal of being an influential thought leader. But if we received messages that it was not ok to stand out or be a leader or be the center of attention, our motivation to take action will be hindered by that past experience or program.
Another common example I see with clients is financial success. While we may know we want it consciously, if we absorbed negative beliefs or programs around being powerful and successful, we will not be able to take the actions that create wealth and success. This is commonly known as the “fear of success.”
It’s Not Logical, It’s Emotional
It makes no sense logically. Part of the power of the emotional mind is that it can confuse us. Plus, it’s powerful–we can’t just talk ourselves into feeling differently. It’s like telling a person who has a fear of heights to “Just get over it, it’s all in your mind” and go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and look down.
This is the confusion that the great myth of “mind power” causes in a lot of people. In spite of what some motivational speakers might like you to believe, simply pumping ourselves up mentally doesn’t always work to get us confident and motivated.
“Mind power” is actually quite limited. Our conscious mind is only 5% of our energy consciousness, while our subconscious mind comprises the other 95%. Psychologists and salespeople know this–our emotions drive 95% of our thoughts. decisions and actions.
The Power of the Emotional Mind
This is why aligning our emotional mind with any goal we want to achieve is so powerful. Since it is the primary driver, aligning it with our goal spurs us into effective productive action on autopilot.
The key is learning how to harness and direct the power of your emotional mind so your passion is driving you to automatically and consistently take those actions that create what you want. Once you have mastered this, the process of achieving your goals becomes a fun game instead of a difficult and stressful chore.
Questions to Ask Yourself
Here are a few questions to help you get emotionally aligned with your goal and connected to your passion so you more easily take actions that manifest it.
1) What is most important to me right now in my life? Take a moment to write down the goals you would most like to achieve and put them in order of importance. Identify the top three.
2) Have I been intentional and proactive in taking action toward these goals? If not, what have I been doing instead?
3) Did I receive messages that it was not ok or possible for me to have this goal? What were they? Are they affecting my ability to take action toward my goal? How can I let go of these old messages and be proactive for myself and the manifestation of my goals?
4) What action steps can I take right now to begin creating my goals? Write an action step that you can take right now.
5) Take one action step for each goal immediately. It doesn’t have to be huge, just one step that will begin the creative process.
6) Write down a few ways that you can move consistently towards your goals. How can you make proactivity your new habit?
Would you like to have your emotions consistently drive you to take effective actions that manifest what you want? This is the exact process I help people master in my Re-wire Yourself For Success group program.
This program will help you:
–Activate your emotional “heart power” so you create more success and fulfillment in your life practically on autopilot
–Achieve your goals in a faster, easier, and more enjoyable way
–Work less hard and create more success
Our next group begins on 11/02/22. Learn more and register: https://www.inner-wealth.com/re-wire-yourself-for-success-group-program/