One of the common issues I help clients with is healing their heart’s pure desire for love so they open to, attract and receive their most fulfilling soul tribe relationships.
When clients have this issue and I look at their energy fields, I often see a mass of dark orange in their chest area, aka their 4th chakra. (Dark orange is blocked desire and the 4th chakra is our love and relationship center.)
One of the biggest sources of fulfillment in our lives is mutually supportive loving relationships. Not just in our intimate personal lives, but with colleagues, friends, and clients. When we have these kinds of relationships in our life we are connected to that source of all power and healing which is love.
Love is a Healing Harmonizing Force
Love is the great harmonizing force. It enhances our state on every level –body, mind, and spirit. It reduces stress and helps bring our minds and emotions into balance. Being in a state of love has an actual physical healing effect on our bodies. It brings various physiological reactions into balance and literally heals us on many levels.
This is why cultivating love and mutually supportive soul tribe relationships are so precious in our lives. It brings us happiness, fulfillment, joy, purpose, and healing. Love is truly a powerful force.
Unfortunately, many of us were not raised in families who were able to model these types of mutually supportive relationships that are empowering and healing. Our parents themselves never learned the skills of loving supportive relationships. They may have been raised by a parent with low self-esteem, who was critical, or even abusive. As a result, the messages they pass on to us can create a negative connotation around love and relationships.
Old Messages Can Derail Us
When this happens we can shut down around love and relationships. We lose touch with our heart’s true desire for them. Something that should make us feel joyful and excited instead elicits resistance, apathy, fear, or even dread. We might get the message that love is not really loving, but abusive. Love can come to mean being shamed, criticized, or somehow else being made to feel less than.
The key to overcoming this and to having the mutually supportive relationships we crave is healing and releasing those inhibiting early messages. This allows our hearts to open. We can then give and receive love and attract those soul tribe relationships that give our life meaning and fulfillment.
A Quick Exercise to Help Manifest Soul Tribe Relationships
1) Think of the kind of relationship have you been wanting to create in your life. Perhaps you have been wanting to attract a soulmate, have better friendships, or attract more of your soul tribe colleagues and clients.
2) Visualize being or having that type of relationship in your life. See and feel it as much as your can with all your inner senses.
3) Now check in with your emotional body, specifically your heart area. What feelings are coming up for you? Joy? Excitement? Doubt? Fear? Sadness? Or something else? Tune into those deeper feelings.
4) Now ask yourself, what is this feeling/message telling me about my having this kind of relationship? Are there any old messages or experiences I received that make me conflicted or doubtful about having this kind of relationship? What are those messages? Where or who did I get them from?
5) How are these messages affecting my ability to create the relationships I desire? Have they been blocking me? How?
6) How can I update these messages to ones that support me in creating the relationships I desire? Write this new message as an affirmation and put it where you can see it several times a day. You may also want to use an energy healing technique such as tapping to install the new empowering belief into your energy system.
7) What is one action you can take to start manifesting this relationship? Think of one action step you can take and take it. Any small step will do–attend a social event, buy a rose quartz pendant, call a new friend– anything that will start the energy moving in the direction of your desired relationship.
8) Continue to take one relationship manifesting action each day. Stay consistent and soon enough in perfect timing your relationship will appear.
Hope this helps you begin to pull in those relationships that make your heart sing!